Sunday, September 16, 2007

Wedding Party



Here is the list of our wedding party (left to right):
  • Flower Girl - Emily (Pam's neice)
  • Junior Bridesmaid - Rachael (Pam's neice)
  • Bridesmaid - Lisa (Pam's sister)
  • Bridesmaid - Kim (Pam's sister)
  • Bride - Pam!
  • Groom - Mike!
  • Best Man - Michele (Mike's sister)
  • Groomsman - Gabe (Mike's friend)
  • Groomsman - Norm (Mike's friend)
  • Mother of the Bride - Helen (Pam's Mom)
I have so many great friends that I couldn't choose who I would want as part of my bridal party, so I decided that it would be best to stick with family.

And, not to forget the ushers, the following men are helping us ush in our guests:

  • Stephan Ortman (Mike's friend)
  • Dick Watson (Pam's mom's boyfriend)
  • Ryan Burroughs (Pam's nephew)

No comments: